BA FILM & TV : FILMMAKING SKILLS FOR INTERNATIONAL CREATIVES
Develop artistic and technical skills in Filmmaking
This comprehensive three-year curriculum enables the BA Film & TV students to gain a wide range of skills:
- Script supervision
- Staging, preparing a shooting script
- Location scouting and set design
- Shooting techniques (camera, lighting, equipment) and sound recording (recording, sound design, mixing)
- Post-production techniques (editing, color grading)
The aim during the first year is to gain a broad knowledge of filmmaking and audiovisual techniques. It is also an opportunity to cultivate your artistic understanding and analytical spirit, which will be central to expressing your personal creative vision.
Produce two main productions
BA Film & TV Diploma students work in teams on two main productions (portrait and drama) under professional supervision. In your second and third years, you develop your artistic and technical skills in areas such as directing, producing, filmmaking and editing. You will learn to write, direct and produce multi-camera studio programs, mainstream movies, series and dramatic short films.
With each production, students receive additional training from professionals in filmmaking techniques, editing and post-production.
Our BA Film & TV is all about getting you work-ready
With coaching, input from industry insiders, and a six-month final-year placement, getting you into the working world is central to your BA Film & TV BA program. After completing this course in cinema and passing a final review by a panel of course assessors, students earn the DESTIS Diplôme d’Enseignement Supérieur en Techniques de l’Image et du son (Diploma of Higher Studies in Image and Sound Techniques), a state-approved diploma which is a Bachelor of Arts-equivalent qualification awarded by France’s Ministry of Higher Education, Research and Innovation.
Learning & Productions
- General culture: history of cinema,
- documentaries, television, film analysis, etc.
- Concept and writing: screenwriting and dramatic composition, writing reality, the director’s vision
- Technical skills: video technology, shooting techniques, acoustics and electroacoustics, sound techniques, editing techniques
- Transversal skills: production, assistant directorship, business English
- Practical workshops: camerawork, sound recording, editing
FEES & ADMISSION
1st year: €10,120
2nd year: €10,540
3rd year: €11,340
- Writing test
Students holding a high school diploma.
Have a question about admissions?
The admission services of our campuses and our chatlive are at your disposal to provide you with an answer!Ask your question