For today’s graduates, an international outlook is key to building a career and boosting professional opportunities. 3iS enables its students to improve their English and gain the work experience abroad that’s so highly valued by recruiters.
international students each year
Summer Sessions organized for students who want to improve their English and experience life in another country for 4 to 5 weeks
hours of English language classes taught
International Summer Sessions
3iS offers students the chance to take part in Summer Sessions, which are stays of 4 to 5 weeks (at additional cost) in July and August at one of our three partner universities:
• USA: California State University of Monterey Bay, California
• CANADA: Brock University, Niagara Region
• IRELAND: Dorset College, Dublin
These stays give an opportunity for students to study abroad and improve their English while participating in a variety of cultural activities.
International Exchanges and Placements
3iS offers exchanges with international universities ranging from 2 to 10 weeks, with courses such as video game design in Singapore or a Bollywood workshop in India. Our students can also opt to do all their placements abroad, giving a further boost to their career prospects. And if they choose a destination in Europe, they can apply for a student exchange grant under the Erasmus Plus scheme. 3iS is the only private higher education institution within its sector in France to have signed the ERASMUS PLUS Charter.
- Gain experience in all filmmaking and audiovisual disciplines including film production, scriptwriting, directing, image, lighting and post-production
- Work on short films, videos and webseries
- Develop a portfolio that includes short, factual and episodic productions as well as full-length films for cinema, television and web broadcast
A Multicultural Campus with an International Outlook
Each year 3iS welcomes around a hundred international students of more than 20 different nationalities, particularly on its state-recognized Film & TV Diploma in Image and Sound Techniques (equivalent to a BA), which is delivered entirely in English. This multicultural melting pot provides an enriching backdrop to students’ training.