For today’s graduates, an international outlook is key to building a career and boosting professional opportunities. 3iS enables its students to improve their English and gain the work experience abroad that’s so highly valued by recruiters.
These academic exchanges give an opportunity for students to study abroad while participating in a variety of cultural activities and meeting inspiring new peers.
International Exchanges and Placements
3iS offers exchanges with the following international universities:
- Vancouver Film School (Vancouver, Candada)
- Tomas Bata University in Zlín (Zlín, Czech Republic)
- New York University Tisch School of the Arts (New York City, United States of America)
- MetFilm School (London, England)
- University Of Theatre And Film Arts Budapest (Budapest, Hungary)
- Civiche Scuole Di Milano – Fondazione Di Partecipazione (Milan, Italy)
- AANT Roma-Accademia delle Arti e Nuove Tecnologie (Rome, Italy)
- Communication University of China (Beijing, China)
- Shanghai Publishing and Printing College (Shanghai, China)
Our students can also opt to do all their internship placements abroad, giving a further boost to their career prospects. And if they choose a destination in Europe, they can apply for a student exchange grant under the Erasmus Plus scheme. 3iS is the only private higher education institution within its sector in France to have signed the ERASMUS PLUS Charter.
- Gain experience in all filmmaking and audiovisual disciplines including film production, scriptwriting, directing, image, lighting and post-production
- Work on short films, videos and webseries
- Develop a portfolio that includes short, factual and episodic productions as well as full-length films for cinema, television and web broadcast
- Expand your network and meet future international collaborators
A Multicultural Campus with an International Outlook
Each year 3iS welcomes around a hundred international students of more than 20 different nationalities, particularly on its state-recognized Film & TV Diploma in Image and Sound Techniques (equivalent to a BA), which is delivered entirely in English. This multicultural melting pot provides an enriching backdrop to students’ training.